As a member of the VMQG, you are also part of the Modern Quilt Guild. In addition to your VMQG benefits, you have all the privileges of MQG membership:
- Membership card and pin
- Members only access to the MQG site
- Fabric challenges (yes, like free fabric!)
- Early registration and discounts for QuiltCon, the MQG conference with a quilt show, classes, and lectures.
VMQG members may participate in all guild activities:
- Monthly sew-ins – a time to get together with other members and sew.
- Retreats – weekends away to sew to your heart’s content
- Challenges – stretch your quilting muscles by trying something new
- Swaps – exchange fabric or sewn objects with other members
- Charity projects – quilt for a greater good
- Exhibits – show off your work in public
We happily welcome guests, but do ask after two visits you joining the guild. Your visits may be a combination of meetings and sew-ins. Come try us on for size!
How to join the Valley Modern Quilt Guild:
- Complete the membership form. You may either bring it to the next meeting or print and mail it to us.
- 2015 Membership: $50
- Membership Term: September 1 – August 31
- Membership is delinquent if not paid by August 31
- Membership renewal is $50
- Check payable to Valley Modern Quilt Guild. Mail to VMQG, c/o Quilt Emporium, 4918 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Ready to join? Print and fill out the form below. Upon receipt of your dues, we’ll initiate your MQG site access using the email address you provide in the form.
If you do not get an email from the MQG for your site access within a week and a welcome email from Valley MQG, please email us.
Contact membership here: